Pay little by little when you choose
Affirm at checkout so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank.
You may qualify to receive as little as 0% APR financing through Affirm for up to 24 months on your purchase. This means you may only need to pay around $63 per month for 24 months, as opposed to $1,500 at one time. Keep in mind that an initial down payment may be required.
Choose Affirm at checkout, fill out a simple application, and discover if you qualify in under a minute.
Choose a payment plan from 3-24 months, whatever works best for you and your life.
Pay As You Go
You are able to choose different payment options such as a debit card, check, or bank transfer.
Set it up and forget about it. We will send email or text reminders so payments are never a surprise.
Affirm is a great alternative option to credit cards when it comes to finance options because it works well with online purchases. Choosing Affirm means that you can receive your purchase right away but you won’t have to pay for it in its entirety upfront. Instead you can pay for your purchase in monthly instalments.
The following is a list of what Affirm offers:
- You are able to pay for your purchase over a period of time but you can still receive the item you purchased now, making it easier to make the investment into a higher cost item without needing to completely drain your bank account.
- You will know the terms of your loan before you purchase the item you want. Affirm is transparent about the amount of money you will be paying each month and for how many months you will be making payments, as well as the total amount of interest you’ll be paying throughout the time of your loan, with no hidden fees anywhere.
- Rest-assured that applying for Affirm is a secure, simple process, and needs just a few bits of information about you, which will determine the loan you are approved for, the interest rate, and number of months you will have to pay off your loan. This process takes less than a few minutes.
- A credit card is not necessary to purchase through Affirm.
- You will receive email and text reminders to ensure that you are well aware of upcoming payments, or you can set up an “Autopay” feature, which schedules monthly payments towards your loan.
Follow these simple steps to get set up through Affirm:
- Choose Affirm as your payment method during checkout.
- Enter information about yourself including email, phone number, date of birth, etc.
- Confirm identity through authorization code sent to your mobile phone.
- Within seconds you will be notified of all loan details including: the loan amount you are approved for, the interest rate you will receive, how many months you will have to pay off your loan. You will have the option to choose the number of months you wish to pay off your loan and also the minimum payment needed each month.
- Choose “Confirm Loan” if you would like to choose to pay with Affirm, and you’re done!
Keep in mind that your first monthly payment will be due 30 days from the day we, Level Sleep, completes your purchasing order.
Affirm will ask you for a few pieces of information about you to confirm your identity. This also helps Affirm to make instant loan decisions based on factors other than just your credit score. If you do not have an extensive credit history you are still eligible to receive financing through Affirm.
Affirm does perform a credit check, but because it is only a “soft” credit check, it will not affect your credit score.
Reasons vary but you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire into why you were denied financing.
Follow these steps to make a payment towards your Affirm loan:
- Visit www.afirm.com/account
- Follow the prompt to enter your mobile phone number. You will be sent a PIN for security purposes.
- Enter PIN on the next paget to sign in.
- On the next page you will see a list of your loans and upcoming payments. Choose which payment you would like to make.
- Make a payment with a debit card or ACH bank transfer.
Affirm will send text message and/or email reminders about upcoming payments, or you can set up an autopay option so you never have to worry about missing a payment.
Loans through Affirm range from 0% APR and 30% APR and what you are charged is the only fee associated with an Affirm loan. There are no late fees, service fees, prepayment fees, APR penalties, or other hidden fees for a late payment through Affirm. This is why we love working with Affirm. They strive for transparency and fairness.